Business and Personal Benefits of Attending
9 Business Reasons to Attend EDW
9 Personal Benefits of Attending EDW
"The most non-commercial data conference I've been to - it's data people talking to data people about their issues, solutions, and experiences."
- Lynda Diane Thorne, Lead Data Architect, US Air Force
"As a first timer and business person, I wasn't sure what to expect. I had a great time learning from speakers and attendees who are open to sharing and are relatable. I didn't feel like a fish out of water. Most useful moments were meeting several people working on the same things I am."
- Jen Besser, Project Resource, Thrivent Financial
"Great conference and great initiation into the world of data management!"
- Brian Loken, CIO, Greenleaf Trust
"Lots of great new ideas. Timely information."
- James Viveralli, IT Architect, Erie Insurance Group
"Best source of information!"
- Bob Schork, Enterprise Data Architect, General Dynamics
"Nice variety of tracks and liked the various panel discussions."
- Gene Boomer, Manager, Systems, OneAmerica
"I learned too many ideas to list, lots of action items!"
- Lori Russell, Data Architect, Allianz Life
"Excellent. I learned new options/approaches for data governance."
- James Baker, Director, Data Architecture, Fiserv
"This conference has the best value because of the combination of subject matter, networking and knowledge-sharing."
- Kenneth Hansen, Managing Consultant, Analytics Domain